Youth Initiative Centre is a non-governmental organization which was established by a group of active young people experienced and well recognized in the field of youth work.
The Vision of YIC: An initiative-taking, competitive, well-off young person.
The Mission of YIC: To contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of the youth through a youth-centred approach.
The Directions of the Activities of YIC:
- To contribute to the improvement of the social-economic conditions for the youth:
- To engage young people in continuous non-formal learning processes,
- To develop a healthy lifestyle culture among the young people,
- To increase youth participation in cultural life,
- To raise the competitiveness of the young people in the labour market.
- To promote youth imitativeness:
- To increase the role of young people in solving social issues,
- To support the implementation of innovative ideas by young people,
- To support the youth entrepreneurship,
- To develop volunteering culture among the young people.
- To contribute to increasing the role of young people in the society:
- To raise the level of legal awareness of the youth,
- To strengthen the dialogue between the youth and the decision-makers,
- To raise the awareness about the youth issues in the society,
- To protect youth’s rights and interests.