ERASMUS+ TRAINING COURSE ON CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
PLACE: Kobuleti, Georgia
DATES: September 23rd – October 1st, 2019
THE PROJECT AIMS to motivate young people, as well as youth workers, in their home countries to develop intercultural dialogue projects as a result of their training in negotiation, intercultural communication, diversity management and conflict resolution.
- To empower and equip young leaders and youth workers with skills which help them for conflict resolution – negotiation, intercultural communication, diversity management and conflict resolution skills on personal, interpersonal and organizational level to contribute to the culture of peace and cooperation;
- To discuss today’s political confrontations in Europe and neighboring countries;
- Go deeper to self-assessment, find the details of their cultural belongings and how the cultural and national identity and pride are reflected in each individual;
- Find common values and create negotiation and dialogue between participants
- Foster them to emphasize the importance of bilateral and intercultural dialogue and the importance of Gathering to live together
- Motivate participants to come up with long-lasting project ideas to undertake in their home countries upon changing attitudes and fostering intercultural dialogue.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: at least 18 years old NGO workers, youth workers and youth leaders, who work directly with youngsters on such topics as peace, democracy and conflict resolution.
Working language is ENGLISH.
The Armenian team will consist of 3 participants.
Food and lodging is fully covered. The travel limit for Armenian participants is 180 Euros which will be fully reimbursed upon submitting your receipts to the organizers.
There is no participation fee for YIC members and for participants nominated from institutions with agreement to YIC.
To apply for the project, please go through this link:
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: September 10th, 2019 by 13:00.
Should you have additional questions, please contact Valya Martirosyan at email@example.com or call the YIC office by the following phone number: 095 919197 (except Sunday and Monday).