ERASMUS+ TRAINING COURSE ON CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
DATES: September 15-22, 2019
THE PROJECT AIMS to develop and promote intercultural competences and diversity management skills of youth workers in multi-cultural environments.
- Equip participants with interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to create more effective outcomes in conflict situations;
- Explore tools, approaches and attitudes for effective conflict intervention and resolving seemingly intractable disputes on all levels (personal, organizational, community and country level);
- To equip participants with knowledge and tools about creative thinking, public speaking, decision making and teamwork through non-formal methods of education;
- To promote solidarity, empathy and tolerance;
- To promote active citizenship and non-violent actions towards peace and democracy;
- To develop communication and social skills, and improve the sense of initiative and negotiation through improvisational theater.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: Participants should be at least 18 years old youth workers, youth leaders, youth managers, teachers and other professionals who work directly with youngsters.
Working language is ENGLISH.
The Armenian team will consist of 4 participants.
Food and lodging is fully covered. The travel limit for Armenian participants is 80 Euros which will be reimbursed upon submitting the ticket receipts to the organizers.
There is no participation fee for YIC members and for participants nominated from institutions with agreement to YIC.
To apply for the project, please go through this link:
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: September 6th, 2019 by 12:00.
Should you have additional questions, please contact Valya Martirosyan at email@example.com or call the YIC office by the following phone number: 095 919197 (except Sunday and Monday).