*International training course in Ukraine*
Title: “Conflict Resolution Through Negotiations”
Place: Slavske, Western Ukraine
Dates: August 30 – September 5, 2015
The objectives of the project are:
– to exchange experiences and raise awareness about understanding the conflict, its roots, types and different levels where conflicts can occur;
– to discuss the notion of conflict in the framework of human rights;
– to exchange information about participants‘ realities and to raise participants awareness about some current conflicts in Europe and analyze the effect that these involuntary cause in other countries;
– to help participants develop competences needed for using different tools for conflict resolution, to provide them with different tools of conflict resolution, to develop skills of negotiations as one of the ways of conflict resolution;
– to develop new initiatives for and with young people for addressing conflicts on different levels.
The deadline for applications is July 28th, 2015, by 13:00.
Should you have additional questions, please contact ValyaMartirosyan at email@example.com.
*Applicants should be at least 18 years old.
To download the infopack click here