Erasmus+ Youth. INFO CENTRE ARMENIA
The Erasmus+ Youth. Info Centres started their operations in 2017.
The Info Centres are organisations experienced in Erasmus+ programme in Eastern Partnership countries and Russia. In every country of the region SALTO EECA selected one organisation to manage the official Info Centre.
Gyumri “Youth Initiative Centre” (YIC) NGO is in charge of coordination of activities of the Erasmus+ Youth. Info Centre in Armenia․
AIM of the Info Centres is to provide information on opportunities for young people and youth organisations within the Erasmus+ programme and support stakeholders in implementation of their projects.
OBJECTIVES of the Info Centres:
- to strengthen cooperation among organisations active in Erasmus+ Youth and involve new ones, especially those who have less chances to be engaged into the programme;
- to build capacities of the organisations to be involved as quality partners in the Erasmus+ Youth;
- to involve youth policy makers and make them aware of the international youth cooperation;
- to make young people informed about the Erasmus+ Youth opportunities, especially those with less opportunities.
TARGET GROUPS of the Info Centres:
- youth organisations and youth workers;
- youth policy makers and other institutional stakeholders;
- young people.
ERASMUS+ ACTIONS covered by the Info Centres:
- KA1: Mobility projects for young people;
- KA2: Capacity building in the field of youth (the EaP Youth Window);
- KA3: Meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth.
GEOGRAPHY of the Info Centres:
ARMENIA: Youth Initiatives Centre, Gyumri
AZERBAIJAN: Bridge to the Future, Ganja
GEORGIA: Droni, Tbilisi
BELARUS: Office for Initiatives Promotion, Minsk
MOLDOVA: Millenium, Chisinau
UKRAINE: Center for Euroinitiatives, Sumy
RUSSIA: Sfera, Nizhny Novgorod